Life is filled with unexpected occurrences - both good and bad. Hence, sometimes it might be hard to stay on the positive side of things. Sometimes the best way to get some inspiration is to read some uplifting quotes that can help you get back on track. Those, along with positive affirmations, can help you in your life as a whole, as well as in your relationships, career, and spirituality.
Even though they might not seem like much, positive and motivational quotes can do a lot for our self-worth and confidence. We identify ourselves in these words, and, through that, we feel understood. Reading words that we can relate to - either because we are going through something similar or because we want to get that place described - allows us to improve ourselves, make goals, and focus on affirmations. Whether you write down your favorite quotes on a piece of paper or learn them by heart, they will always be with you and help you through rough times.
Here are 44 Positive Quotes that will make you feel as if anything is possible instantly.
1. "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does" ~ William James
2. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~ C.S. Lewis
3. "The whole future lies in uncertainty: live immediately." ~ Seneca
4. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~ Maya Angelou
5. "Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling." ~ Margaret Lee Runbeck
6. "Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard—practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is." ~ Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
7. "Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it." ~ Jack Canfield
8. "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely." ~ Roy T. Bennett
9. "Once you do something you love, you never have to work again." ~ Willie Hill
10. "Persons of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others; they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else." ~ Nathaniel Branden
11. "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." ~ Herman Cain
12. "You can't just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships are not great because they have no problems. They are great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work." ~ Unknown
13. "Happy people plan actions; they don't plan results." ~ Dennis Waitley
14. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." ~ Henry David Thoreau
15. "He who fears death will never do anything worthy of a living man." ~ Seneca
16. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." ~ Ray Goforth
17. "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." ~ Michael John Bobak
18. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ~ Dr. Seuss
19. "I'm not telling you it is going to be easy - I am telling you it is going to be worth it." ~ Art Williams
20. "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." ~ Helen Keller
21. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." ~ Winston Churchill
22. "Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time... serenity, that nothing is." ~ Thomas Szasz
23. "Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." ~ Buddha
24. "Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure, or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success." ~ Thomas J. Watson
25. "A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart." ~ Leo F. Buscaglia
26. "To different minds, the same world is a hell and a heaven." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. "You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it." ~ Roy T. Bennett
28. "An affirmation opens the door. It's a beginning point on the path to change." ~ Louise Hay
29. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss
30. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." ~ Anais Nin
31. "A good criterion for measuring success in life is the number of people you have made happy." ~ Robert J. Lumsden
32. "Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory." ~ Betty Smith
33. "If you want happiness for an hour - take a nap. If you want happiness for a day - go fishing. If you want happiness for a year - inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime - help someone else." ~ Chinese Proverb
34. "Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time." ~ Maya Angelou
35. "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday." ~ Anonymous
36. "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~ George Bernard Shaw
37. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney
38. "Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost
ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy." ~ Eskimo Proverb
39. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller
40. "There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will." ~ Epictetus
41. "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." ~ Conrad Hilton
42. "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." ~ Jim Rohn
43. "To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness." ~ Mary Stuart
44. "The only joy in the world is to begin." ~ Cesare Pavese
Focusing on the positive affirmations in life can be hard sometimes, especially when we are overwhelmed with work, family life, and everything in between. However, reading these quotes and speaking them into existence can fill your life with joy and happiness as well as help you manifest all the success you deserve. Reading positive quotes work with the law of attraction by raising your vibration. You raise your vibration, and the Universe will help you achieve all your goals and happiness.
The same works the other way around: If you focus on the negative, that's what you will attract. So choose carefully what you focus your energy on and make sure that it involves your success, happiness, well-being, and health. After all, those are the essential things in life, no matter what. These inspiring quotes are meant to help you see the happiness in life and make you realize that everything is possible regardless of how sad or lonely you might feel at any given moment. Therefore, whenever you feel down, take a look at this list and remember that life is full of possibilities, just waiting for you to grab them.
So, keep focusing on the positive and stay on track. It's all coming your way.
~Much Love, Good Vibes and Choose to be Happy! ~
#lawofattraction #changemindset #choosetobehappy #howtochangeyourmindset #lawofattractionmanifestation #lawofattractionmindset #positivemindset #raiseyourvibration #willowjco #willowjcoteespring #wellness #positivequotesaboutlife #positivequotesabouthappiness #positivequotesaboutlifeandhappinesstoliveby #44positivequotes #positivity #positivelife #mayaangelouquotes #jackcanfieldquotes #louisehayquotes #buddhaquotes #lifeisgood #lifeisgreat #choosetobehappy
*Disclaimer ~ I am a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for me to earn fees (paid by Advertisers, not you) by linking you to affiliated sites.